Software Internationalization and Localization
We are diligent, reliable, hardworking, always finish on time, and never exceed the quote we gave you
When we localize software, we translate the documentation and interface it with text resources. But we do much more.
- Adapt the application environment to meet the needs and expectations of users in another culture;
- Modify graphic elements to meet local norms;
- Accommodate culturally-specific hardware (such as keyboards);
- Modify the interface for linguistic consistency;
- Adapt software functions to adhere to local standards.